Thursday 27 November 2008

OMG YAY OMG

I was going to post something serious and thoughtful right now, but, well, uh... HOLY SHIT!

I got an email from someone who told me she found this site hunting around for resources on SM and feminism, and wondered just how easy it was to find... so, well, here, let me show you:

(1:03:39 PM) trinityva: but wow, is sm feminist that easy to find
(1:03:48 PM) trinityva: maybe i shou;d see how far up on google ha
(1:04:02 PM) lugalzagazzi: Hee! Let me know ;-)
(1:04:21 PM) trinityva: omg
(1:04:22 PM) trinityva: omg
(1:04:24 PM) trinityva: #1
(1:04:25 PM) trinityva: ...
(1:04:31 PM) trinityva: *falls over dead from yay*

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=sm+and+feminism&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

OH HELL YES.

(ETA: It's not #1 for "sadomasochism and feminism", but it is also #1 for "s&m and feminism" as well.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, whadaya expect. Google is a tool of the patriarchy.

"Heh heh. He said 'tool'." /Beavis

Good content and active. It really should be.

Gaina said...

'*falls over dead from yay*'.

Haha that last bit cracked me up :).

Anonymous said...

Awesome and well deserved!

verte said...

Fucking YEAH! Just read your message on LJ, btw. I'll reply today.

seven said...

heh, that's how i found you

site said...

In my opinion everyone must browse on this.

Anonymous said...

I thought you'd be Buy GW2 Goldthinking about your additional responses I've presented to Jen for the "Angry Scientist" line, due to the fact your woman is apparently open-minded in their own most recent remarkGW 2 Gems presently there.

gilipollas said...

Thanks for your post, very useful information.