Monday 21 May 2007

Oh yeah--one more thing.

Not -as- big a deal, but: even if you don't wish to get a blogger account (understandable, goddam blogger) or use your regular pseud, please, at least either

1) click the "other" option when signing in and pick another pseud for the purposes of posting here

2) sign your name/pseud at the bottom of the "anon" post.

Because otherwise, speaking of 'bots, it gets very Cylon-esque. "Well, Anon, I think Anon has a point, what do -you- think, Anon? Right, Anon, that's it, you're banned...oh."

"Malkovitch Malkovitch Malkovitch Maaaaalkotviiiiitch...."

3 comments:

J. Goff said...

I would bet that even this won't work. I SERIOUSLY want, and have notified them as such, an option that wil allow both "Other" options and disalow the "Anonymous" option. Would help a smidgen, but a smidgen nonetheless.

belledame222 said...

well, what I plan is, if people refuse to name themselves--well, one, they're Not Being Sportive, and will probably be going bye-bye shortly anyway; meantime, I can always give them a name for my own purposes.

thosy said...

l6c00i8n43 x1y49p6w16 u1t23i5e08 m5v54f9x27 p6y28m8d37 a4q21t8f80